- Pop Culture Throwdown: King of Disney Voices wp.me/p1eir9-v3 3 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Ian McKellen, Geek God (Round 3) wp.me/p1eir9-v0 3 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Poufy Dog wp.me/p1eir9-sU 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: East Coast, West Coast, Least Coast, Best Coast wp.me/p1eir9-sO 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Giants vs. Patriots wp.me/p1eir9-sG 5 years ago
what it's all aboutA Thin Line Between Love & Hate Behind the Scenes Books Business Chicks Falling Skies Film Food Game of Thrones Girlcrushes Guilty Pleasures Holidays Late Night Wars Magnum Opus Music Music Tuesdays Network Upfronts News NFL NHL PCT Pop Culture Ratings Reality TV Sports The Killing Throwdowns TV Uncategorized What to Watch
Category Archives: Music Tuesdays
When I was a senior in college, I celebrated my newfound singledom (singlehood?) by becoming a regular at a karaoke bar. (And we’ll use the term “bar” here very loosely, as it as a large, chain-ish restaurant, located in a … Continue reading
I love oldies. I grew up listening to them all the time – on the oldies station (Oldies 103.3, baby!), on my dad’s collection of 45s, and on my worn-out cassette tape that I used to fanatically record all of … Continue reading
I stumbled across this song on the radio a couple of weeks ago, and since it was a Top 40 kind of station, I assumed it was a new song. But I was wrong. As I was informed by some … Continue reading
Guess who’s back? Back again?
This week’s Music Tuesday entry is dedicated to Freddie, who’s the reason I keep insisting that X-Men: First Class was only 45 minutes long.
I always tend to be careful when deciding on an introductory post for a new series – in this case, Music Tuesdays, where we share some music that we’re liking, loving, listening to on repeat all day long, running to, … Continue reading