We just passed the one year to go mark for the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, which begin on July 27th of next year. Over the course of the next twelve months we here at It’s Only Bullets will begin our coverage of the Games of the XXX Olympiad. We’ll run the gamut on everything Olympics including a look at the new sports being introduced to the Games (and those that are no longer with us); a lay of the land around London and where the Games will be physically taking place; an evaluation of who is going to be up on the podium for all of the sports including the growing rivalry between the United States and China; and the business of the Olympics including its intersection with television. We begin our look later this week as we sort through the swimming results of the 2011 FINA World Championships and what it means for London.
- Pop Culture Throwdown: King of Disney Voices wp.me/p1eir9-v3 4 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Ian McKellen, Geek God (Round 3) wp.me/p1eir9-v0 4 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Poufy Dog wp.me/p1eir9-sU 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: East Coast, West Coast, Least Coast, Best Coast wp.me/p1eir9-sO 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Giants vs. Patriots wp.me/p1eir9-sG 5 years ago
what it's all aboutA Thin Line Between Love & Hate Behind the Scenes Books Business Chicks Falling Skies Film Food Game of Thrones Girlcrushes Guilty Pleasures Holidays Late Night Wars Magnum Opus Music Music Tuesdays Network Upfronts News NFL NHL PCT Pop Culture Ratings Reality TV Sports The Killing Throwdowns TV Uncategorized What to Watch