At least one of the job candidate hopefuls seen on the season finale of The Office last May will be getting a job offer this fall as James Spader’s Robert California has been hired as the CEO of Dunder Mifflin parent company Sabre apparently replacing Kathy Bates. Bates’ show, Harry’s Law, was picked up for a second season by NBC. Still undecided is who will replace Steve Carell’s Michael Scott as head of the Scranton branch although industry chatter seems to indicate that a current cast member will be elevated to that position.
- Pop Culture Throwdown: King of Disney Voices wp.me/p1eir9-v3 4 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Ian McKellen, Geek God (Round 3) wp.me/p1eir9-v0 4 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Poufy Dog wp.me/p1eir9-sU 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: East Coast, West Coast, Least Coast, Best Coast wp.me/p1eir9-sO 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Giants vs. Patriots wp.me/p1eir9-sG 5 years ago
what it's all aboutA Thin Line Between Love & Hate Behind the Scenes Books Business Chicks Falling Skies Film Food Game of Thrones Girlcrushes Guilty Pleasures Holidays Late Night Wars Magnum Opus Music Music Tuesdays Network Upfronts News NFL NHL PCT Pop Culture Ratings Reality TV Sports The Killing Throwdowns TV Uncategorized What to Watch