Deadline is reporting that AMC’s The Killing has been renewed for a second season meaning the rainy exploits of Detectives Linden and Holder will continue for another season. Hopeful executive producer Veena Sud will accelerate things just a bit in the second batch of episodes slated to come in 2012. The season finale of The Killing airs this Sunday at 10 ET.
- Pop Culture Throwdown: King of Disney Voices wp.me/p1eir9-v3 3 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Ian McKellen, Geek God (Round 3) wp.me/p1eir9-v0 3 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Poufy Dog wp.me/p1eir9-sU 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: East Coast, West Coast, Least Coast, Best Coast wp.me/p1eir9-sO 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Giants vs. Patriots wp.me/p1eir9-sG 5 years ago
what it's all aboutA Thin Line Between Love & Hate Behind the Scenes Books Business Chicks Falling Skies Film Food Game of Thrones Girlcrushes Guilty Pleasures Holidays Late Night Wars Magnum Opus Music Music Tuesdays Network Upfronts News NFL NHL PCT Pop Culture Ratings Reality TV Sports The Killing Throwdowns TV Uncategorized What to Watch