And with the crowning of Scotty McCreery as this season’s American Idol, the 2010-2011 television season has officially come to a close. Sure there are still some episodes to burn off of your cancelled but still marching to the grave favorites (Law & Order: LA anybody?), but at the weather turns hot, the Big 4 broadcast networks all but retire down to Boca Raton for the summer to work on their golf swings and fill the airwaves with heavy doses of reality and reruns. But in the midst of what used to be the television silly season, our wonderful friends on cable gear up to plug the three month long hole on our television sets. Hell USA Network alone debuts some 11 million series this summer (that may be an exaggeration). Along with some of the more notable returning series such as Breaking Bad, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Men of a Certain Age, Burn Notice, Louie, Covert Affairs, The Big C, and White Collar plenty of new ones will help tuck you into bed at night as our true never-ending television season continues.
- Pop Culture Throwdown: King of Disney Voices wp.me/p1eir9-v3 4 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Ian McKellen, Geek God (Round 3) wp.me/p1eir9-v0 4 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Poufy Dog wp.me/p1eir9-sU 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: East Coast, West Coast, Least Coast, Best Coast wp.me/p1eir9-sO 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Giants vs. Patriots wp.me/p1eir9-sG 5 years ago
what it's all aboutA Thin Line Between Love & Hate Behind the Scenes Books Business Chicks Falling Skies Film Food Game of Thrones Girlcrushes Guilty Pleasures Holidays Late Night Wars Magnum Opus Music Music Tuesdays Network Upfronts News NFL NHL PCT Pop Culture Ratings Reality TV Sports The Killing Throwdowns TV Uncategorized What to Watch