Last night saw the first time all three major competition reality shows faced off at least on the same night…if not at the same time. The winner was not American Idol as some might have expected…nor The Voice. Rather it was the veteran Dancing with the Stars’ 4.5 adults 18-49 rating that while bested by the final American Idol performance show was up 29% vs. last week, and up 15% from last Spring’s finale. American Idol saw its rating drop 6.2 adults 18-49 rating down 7% from last season’s performance finale. The Voice, fell to a 3.8 adults 18-49 rating, down 16% from last week vs the increased competition. It will be very interesting to see how The Voice fairs in two weeks with the beginning of the live performance shows and the decreased competition.
- Pop Culture Throwdown: King of Disney Voices wp.me/p1eir9-v3 4 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Ian McKellen, Geek God (Round 3) wp.me/p1eir9-v0 4 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Poufy Dog wp.me/p1eir9-sU 6 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: East Coast, West Coast, Least Coast, Best Coast wp.me/p1eir9-sO 6 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Giants vs. Patriots wp.me/p1eir9-sG 6 years ago
what it's all aboutA Thin Line Between Love & Hate Behind the Scenes Books Business Chicks Falling Skies Film Food Game of Thrones Girlcrushes Guilty Pleasures Holidays Late Night Wars Magnum Opus Music Music Tuesdays Network Upfronts News NFL NHL PCT Pop Culture Ratings Reality TV Sports The Killing Throwdowns TV Uncategorized What to Watch