According to the ratings gurus at Nielsen, the 2010-2011 Television Season (and May sweeps) come to a close this Wednesday. The consequence of this fact is that the final performance and results shows for American Idol move to Tuesday and Wednesday this week, shifting up a day. This change finds both American Idol and The Voice on the same night for the first time, albeit separated by one hour. While not directly facing off against each other, I’m sure the suits at NBC and FOX are more than a bit interested to see how well their shows do in the ratings tonight. Will viewer fatigue hurt The Voice or will more American Idol fans check out the new competition on NBC?
- Pop Culture Throwdown: King of Disney Voices wp.me/p1eir9-v3 4 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Ian McKellen, Geek God (Round 3) wp.me/p1eir9-v0 4 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Poufy Dog wp.me/p1eir9-sU 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: East Coast, West Coast, Least Coast, Best Coast wp.me/p1eir9-sO 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Giants vs. Patriots wp.me/p1eir9-sG 5 years ago
what it's all aboutA Thin Line Between Love & Hate Behind the Scenes Books Business Chicks Falling Skies Film Food Game of Thrones Girlcrushes Guilty Pleasures Holidays Late Night Wars Magnum Opus Music Music Tuesdays Network Upfronts News NFL NHL PCT Pop Culture Ratings Reality TV Sports The Killing Throwdowns TV Uncategorized What to Watch