Your summer long nightmare starts tomorrow, but your despair holds off for one more day with the season finales of The Office and Parks and Recreation. Both are 60 minutes this evening with The Office kicking off the evening with the long awaited episode search committee with everybody including your mother in the running to take over for Michael Scott. On Parks and Recreation we apparently get the second and hopefully not the last appearance of Li’l Sebastian.
- Pop Culture Throwdown: King of Disney Voices wp.me/p1eir9-v3 4 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Ian McKellen, Geek God (Round 3) wp.me/p1eir9-v0 4 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Poufy Dog wp.me/p1eir9-sU 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: East Coast, West Coast, Least Coast, Best Coast wp.me/p1eir9-sO 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Giants vs. Patriots wp.me/p1eir9-sG 5 years ago
what it's all aboutA Thin Line Between Love & Hate Behind the Scenes Books Business Chicks Falling Skies Film Food Game of Thrones Girlcrushes Guilty Pleasures Holidays Late Night Wars Magnum Opus Music Music Tuesdays Network Upfronts News NFL NHL PCT Pop Culture Ratings Reality TV Sports The Killing Throwdowns TV Uncategorized What to Watch