The end of an era has come to PBS as PBS NewsHour anchor Jim Lehrer announced that he will be stepping down effective June 6th. Gwen Ifill, Judy Woodruff, Jeffrey Brown, Ray Suarez, and Margaret Warner will continue to be rotating hosts after Lehrer’s departure. Lehrer has occupied the anchor’s chair for 36 years alongside Robert MacNeil for the first 20 years.
- Pop Culture Throwdown: King of Disney Voices wp.me/p1eir9-v3 3 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Ian McKellen, Geek God (Round 3) wp.me/p1eir9-v0 3 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Poufy Dog wp.me/p1eir9-sU 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: East Coast, West Coast, Least Coast, Best Coast wp.me/p1eir9-sO 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Giants vs. Patriots wp.me/p1eir9-sG 5 years ago
what it's all aboutA Thin Line Between Love & Hate Behind the Scenes Books Business Chicks Falling Skies Film Food Game of Thrones Girlcrushes Guilty Pleasures Holidays Late Night Wars Magnum Opus Music Music Tuesdays Network Upfronts News NFL NHL PCT Pop Culture Ratings Reality TV Sports The Killing Throwdowns TV Uncategorized What to Watch