With the news that Breaking In has been canceled by FOX, this makes three straight network shows built around Christian Slater that have gone tits up in their first season. It’s possible to draw the conclusion that America doesn’t enjoy slightly unsettling Jack Nicholson impressions as much as Slater (and the people casting him on shows) seem to think. That being said, it wouldn’t surprise me if he jumps Jeremy Piven as the favorite to replace Charlie Sheen on Two and a Half Men.
- Pop Culture Throwdown: King of Disney Voices wp.me/p1eir9-v3 4 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Ian McKellen, Geek God (Round 3) wp.me/p1eir9-v0 4 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Poufy Dog wp.me/p1eir9-sU 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: East Coast, West Coast, Least Coast, Best Coast wp.me/p1eir9-sO 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Giants vs. Patriots wp.me/p1eir9-sG 5 years ago
what it's all aboutA Thin Line Between Love & Hate Behind the Scenes Books Business Chicks Falling Skies Film Food Game of Thrones Girlcrushes Guilty Pleasures Holidays Late Night Wars Magnum Opus Music Music Tuesdays Network Upfronts News NFL NHL PCT Pop Culture Ratings Reality TV Sports The Killing Throwdowns TV Uncategorized What to Watch