While most of broadcast television hovered near series lows last night, HBO’s Game of Thrones stood out, building on its first two outings by 0.2 million viewers drawing 2.4 million viewers for its original airing at 9 PM. HBO shows that succeed have a habit of growing their audience throughout the season rather than slowly declining like countless other series. For more on television ratings head on over to TVbytheNumbers.
- Pop Culture Throwdown: King of Disney Voices wp.me/p1eir9-v3 3 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Ian McKellen, Geek God (Round 3) wp.me/p1eir9-v0 3 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Poufy Dog wp.me/p1eir9-sU 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: East Coast, West Coast, Least Coast, Best Coast wp.me/p1eir9-sO 5 years ago
- Pop Culture Throwdown: Giants vs. Patriots wp.me/p1eir9-sG 5 years ago
what it's all aboutA Thin Line Between Love & Hate Behind the Scenes Books Business Chicks Falling Skies Film Food Game of Thrones Girlcrushes Guilty Pleasures Holidays Late Night Wars Magnum Opus Music Music Tuesdays Network Upfronts News NFL NHL PCT Pop Culture Ratings Reality TV Sports The Killing Throwdowns TV Uncategorized What to Watch